This page outlines the T&C’s of use of our products, website and any other facilities.
Thermowear cc (herein-after referred to as Thermowear) manufactures a wide range of customised bags and mainly our latest product, i.e. the Back-on-Track range of our Mountain Bike Touring Pouches, have been selected for our website.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to any warranties,
The owner and authors of this site, (i.e. The Providers”} can not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in the contents thereof. The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use of the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of this contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages, and cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
We reserve the right to –
- modify or withdraw this Website, whether temporarily or permanently and we shall not be held liable to you or any third party for any loss or damange to yourself or any third party as a result thereof;
- However, we will endeavours to maintain the Website to the best of our abilities and it will be subject to change from time to time as new products are added.
We endevour to protect your privacy and no information will be shared, sold or made available to any third party.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our customers, we may provide you with links to other websites or resources.
However we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result with these connections. The use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Our Product Availability
Our products are manufactured in Kwa-Zulu Natal, and are Proudly South African. Supplies to our customers will be dependant on stock availability, with reserve stocks always on hand. Orders will be dispatched daily from 11h am, Mondays to Fridays, from the Hibiscus Postnet Services/ or collected by Dawnwing Courier Services.
In the rare instance that the required product could be out of stock, the customer will be notified without delay. However, please allow a maximum of14 working days to al manufacture and dispatch the relevant order.
Although every effort will be made to effect daily dispatch of our customer’s orders, unforseen circumstances beyond our control could prohibit timeously dispatches. In such an event, our customers will be advised and notified accordingly
Please ensure that you complete the processing, payment and submitting of your order.
It must be noted that by merely selecting a product to a shopping basket does not secure an agreement of sale or an order of such product. Should any product stay in the shopping basket without you completing the purchase cycle, Thermowear will do a follow-up call, in order to complete or delete the relevant transaction
The processing of orders will not start until confirmation and full payment thereof has been received.
Payment Options and Procedures
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR). The total of your order will consist of the product(s) you wish to purchase, plus the delivery method you have selected. These two will make up the total order price.
Option A – PAYFAST
No credit card? No problem. Instant EFT allows online shoppers with access to internet banking to make an internet banking transfer (EFT) that gets instantly verified. There is no two day wait, you don’t need to send in proof of payments and it can be used with six of South Africa’s biggest banks. The benefits are:-
- Clears immediately; no two day wait
- No proof of payment required
- No delays during checkout
- Works on all browsers and most smart mobile devices
- 6 South African banks supported
- Standard Bank
- Capitec Bank
Simple to use – Just follow the prompting on your Payfast selection.
OPTION B : EFT
- One of the most widely used ways of sending money, is by online payments, i.e. EFT.. Once you have added your selected items to your shopping cart, proceed to “Checkout” and follow the order processing instructions. Select the option to pay via EFT; To ensure speedy processing and delivery of your selected product(s), please load Thermowear cc as a beneficiary (please find our banking details below) on your internet banking;
- Please use the unique order number, and your name, in the reference line for your payment.
Our bank details are as follows:-
Account Holder: Thermowear cc
Bank: Nedbank Ltd
Account Number: 1800 0077 44
Branch Code: 180 005
- Please mail proof of payment to: email@example.com
When you click to make your purchase with us, a legal obligations arises and your right to charge monies to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are subject to our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree with all our terms and conditions. Once payment has been made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
We offer three delivery options as listed on the website during Checkout; i.e.
- Postnet; – delivery secured
- Dawn Wing Couriers – delivery secured
- Your personal option or choice – delivery unsecured, unless paid for insured parcel service
N.B. Please ensure that the correct delivery address is provided from the onset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises.
Occasionally packages could be returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-delivery.
You will be entitled to cancel any order without incurring any penalty or cancellation fee, only if you cancel the sale prior to packaging of the products for delivery. Cancellations can be addressed firstname.lastname@example.org. If cancellation is received within 12 hours, you will receive a full purchase price refund, without any administrative or cancellation fee or penalty
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase after it has been received, you will be’ liable for a 20% handling fee. We must be advised of your intention to cancell, the reason thereof, and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase. The goods must be returned to us undamaged in the original packaging within 14 calendar days.
* Note: It is recommended that Dawn Winge Couriers are used for any returns as it offers a 24 hour tracking system. Should you choose to use any other courier facility, no refund, return or exchange will be considered, if the goods are lost.
International customers should make use of a courier that offers:
- Shipment tracking;
- and be in a position to Insure your package for safe return and;
- declare the full value of the shipment failing which loss or damage will be for your account.