- Hard-wearing, all-weather Ripstop Canvas 400gsm. Acrylic treated polyester fabric, developed in South Africa, after many years of research has resulted in an exceptional product that can withstand the harsh African environment.
- Strong, secure and complete 3 point attachment system, with reinforced Velcro straps, cam and clip buckles.
- Adjustable capacity is achieved due to the roll-top.
- Added bungee cord provides additional and secure storage.
- Reflective tape ensures visibility after dark.
- The Back-on-Track Saddle Pouch is a perfect example of a mountain bike touring utility for 2 – 5 days trips.
- It is an essential necessity for bike-touring trips and expeditions into back- and rough country regions. Designed to hold lightweight compressible clothes and gear on off-road rides, the Saddle Pouch provides a spacious compartment under the saddle, eliminating the need for a rear rack.
- The Saddle Pouch fits comfortably and securely to the bike by a stable three-point attachment system, with reinforced Velcro straps, cam- and clip buckles, ensuring a totally balanced fit.
- The Saddle Pouch has a roll-down compression and closure system, which ensures that the volume can be compressed to your packing requirements
- The all-weather fabric offers extensive resistance to abrasion and tears, yet simple to pack down.
- Additional clothing can be added by placing it on top of the pouch, secured by the adjustable bungee cord.
- The fitted reflective tape ensures your visibility after dark.
- Available in three sizes, i.e.
- Short – 11 litre – available on order – allow 3 weeks for delivery
- Medium – 14 litre – available on order – allow 3 weeks for delivery
- Large – 17 litre capacity – regular stock item.
- PLEASE NOTE: Although the body fabric is waterproof, it must be noted that water could enter via the seams due to the stitching process. It is therefore recommended that an internal dry bag is used to protect contents from water damage.The Back-on-Track Saddle Pouch is a perfect example of a mountain bike touring utility for 2 – 5 days trips.