- The lightweight tubular Handlebar Pouch has been designed to fit securely and comfortably onto the handlebar, with two adjustable straps with cam-buckles; one adjustable strap and clip buckle fitting around the head tube. This ensures that the pouch is well balanced and stable, therefore eliminating bulky front racks.
- This will assist you by managing difficult terrains with less effort, and more maneuvering mobility in challenging areas.
- It is designed to carry lightweight compressed items for extended long distance trips, and it is also fitted with an extendable bungee cord to keep some clothing close at hand.
- The flat extended measurement is 850 x 300mm, and has an extendable rolling- and closing system, whereby the length can be reduced from 600mm to 400mm with a diameter of 185mm, and securing the pouch by rolling up the ends and fastening the clip-buckles, varying the size from 10 to 20 litre capacity.
- Fitted with reflective tape to ensure your visibility after dark.
- Manufactured from hard-wearing, all-weather Ripstop Canvas 400gsm. The fabric is acrylic treated polyester, developed In South Africa after many years of research, which has resulted in an exceptional product that can withstand the harsh African environment
- This is an extension to the Handlebar Pouch, and clips effortless onto the Handlebar Pouch, manufactured from the same durable and lightweight Ripstop Canvas and also fitted with reflective tape on 3 sides.
- Designed to carry those smaller items you require to have close at hand for easy accessibility, fitted with an elasticated net pocket inside for your first aid equipment, cell phone, spares; snacks and other small food items etc.
- Size: (L)260 x (W) x 100 x (H) 200 mm; Capacity 1.8 litre.
- PLEASE NOTE: Although the body fabric is waterproof, it must be noted that water could enter via the seams due to the stitching process. It is therefore recommended that an internal dry bag is used to protect contents from water.